Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Drowned-eded...

Fist off, let me give you the reasoning behind this particular dream.
One bright, sunny day my cousins, a family-friend, and I were all enjoying our ever-pleasant swimming pool. Jessica (who is three years my elder) and I were sitting on an unnecessarily heavy raft filled with Beanie-Baby innards, playing with Barbies 'cause my family doesn't believe in suppressing our individualism with useless gender-rolls... Just kidding. I was just spoiled and the adults let me do whatever the hell I pleased. Anyway, being my uncoordinated self, I rolled off the raft and into the water. To make a long story short, my other cousin (yes, you Jeanna) and aforementioned family-friend ignored Jessica's pleas for help because they didn't love me (mainly because I was the baby, and the adults let me do whatever the hell I pleased). My mother, all ready for work, ended up having to jump in to save my little life.

Now, to the dream.

I'm standing on a dock in front of a little row-boat. My dad is at the other end in a building, which was perhaps a bait-shop. I really don't know...
Anyway, I decided I would get into the boat without any help because I'm cool, and ended up slipping and falling into the water and drowned. I remember the sun shining through the water above and my little flailing arms and all the little bubbles. The whole nine. This is also how I remember it looking when I almost drowned in the pool.
I was three when this occurred, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, that's that.

Until next time...


P.S. I don't know why no one actually listened to Jessica's pleas; they probably thought she was joking...
...Hell, I'll stop kidding myself, they hated me! :p

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember that. You were 3? That was 13 years ago. I barely remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL REMEMBER THAT CAUSE JEANNA AND MONICA INSISTED THAT THIS NEVER HAPPENED, WHEREAS ME AND NICOLE WERE SCREAMING CAUSE WE WERE LIKE WHAT, FOUR YEARS OLD? WE CAN'T SAVE YOU, I DIDN'T LEARN TO SWIM FOR ANOTHER LIKE, THREE YEARS.

    I remember this. I remember this very well.

    Also, I tried to kill you. They probably think I pushed you off.

    ReplyDelete