Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Break-In

Okay, so here is the first dream, guys!

This one started out interestingly. My mom and I decided we were going to sneak into my neighbors' house (a yellow one with cranky old people who hated our dogs). Mom told me she would meet me there, so I went in all by myself (see how brave I was?) and thankfully no one was home. This next part of the dream is the most vivid:
I walked up a narrow, wooden staircase much as Shaggy and Scooby-Doo would - with a lack of balls. The walls were painted sky-blue and a small window to my right was open and was draped in lace-curtains, gently swaying in the breeze. It was at this point I realized Mommy Dearest wasn't with me and I ran out of the house crying only to discover her vacuuming our pool in her work uniform. I cried and inquired where the hell she had been while her three-year-old son was breaking and entering.
She played dumb and said she had no idea what I was talking about. That bitch...

Just kidding, I love you Mom.

So that's the first one! Hope you enjoyed it... I was around three when I had this dream.

2 comments:

  1. Breaking and entering.

    The law, it's called breaking and entering. Not "braking an entry."

    ReplyDelete